- Try to incorporate food that is rich in antioxidants in your diet. Make a juice out of carrots, beetroots, tomatoes and a slice of ginger and have this every morning. This helps in cell renewal and gives your face a healthy glow.
- Try to have at least 3 varieties of fruits every day. A banana with breakfast, papaya after lunch and a guava in the evening. Fruits should be consumed at least 2 hours before or after meals.
- Eat food rich in vitamin C such as gooseberries, lemon and leafy vegetables. Try to eat whole grains. Try to incorporate food items rich in vitamin E in your diet such as almonds, sesame seeds etc…
- Eating food rich in omega 3 fatty such as fish helps our skin to retain moisture. Beans, pulses and dal should be consumed in plenty for radiant skin.
- Maida and sugar kill your youthful skin. Try to avoid junk food and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.