Here are a few hacks to make cooking easier:
- When cooking green-gram add a little oil so it cooks faster.
- While making dosa, sprinkle a little cold water on them as soon as you take it off the heat so it stays fresh.
- If you want your filter coffee to be extra strong, add a little bit of sugar along with the coffee powder in the filter.
- Before you cut raisins apply butter on the knife so you can cut it easily.
- If you want your chapathi is to stew fresh for a longer time add 2-3 pieces of clean ginger after they’re cooked.
- Sprinkle hot water on corn one hour prior you roast them so it’s crispy.
- While making puri add little milk in the batter so it’s soft.
- When cooking rice in a pressure cooker add 2-3 drops of ginger & lime juice so the rice appears white.
- Keep your salt clump free with a few grains of rice.
- Dip brinjal in salt water to prevent it from turning black before cooking.
- If tomatoes turn over ripe dip them in some add water sprinkled with some salt, to give it a fresh look.