A few tips for the rainy season;
- Use light and natural make-up
- To avoid fungal infections scrub and wash your feet daily.
- Cold weather does not guarantee moisturized skin, so don’t stop moisturizing your face and body.
- Use dry and clean footwear/socks/raincoats because contamination leads to skin infections.
- Keep drinking 8-10 glasses of water.
- Continue washing your hair as in summer to keep it clean and shiny with a mild shampoo and conditioner using only lukewarm water. Ensure the water isn’t too hot.
- Avoid hair styling products with chemicals.
- Avoid getting your hair wet in the rain, because rain water is acidic.
- Oil your hair once a week & apply a hair pack twice a week.
Ann's Beauty Spot
Mob: 9895 888 777