- If you have trouble falling asleep here are some tips for better sleep.
- Prepare a schedule of what time you will go to sleep and wake up. Even during holidays stick to this schedule.
- Try not to sleep during the daytime. Even if you get a chance to sleep during the day, stick to your sleep schedule.
- Don’t exercise right before you go to sleep. If you want exercise lightly 3 hours before you go to sleep.
- Eat dinner at least 3 hours before you go to sleep. Try not to eat too much. Avoid food that are high in carbohydrates and sugar. Eating a banana helps you fall asleep.
- Make sure your bedroom is clean cod and dark.