You are here
- Chocolate – 250 gm
- Butter (white) - 185 gm
- Sugar – 85gm
- Maida – 1 table spoon
- Egg – 5
- Vanilla essence – 1 tea spoon
- Watermelon cut into cubes – 1 cup
- Green Chillies (cut thin round) – 2
- Coriander leaves cut very small – 2 teaspoon
- Big onions (cut round) – 1
- Salt, lemon juice – as needed
- Grated cheese – 3 tablespoon
- Add in the green chillies and coriander leaves, onion cut, lemon juice and salt (as needed) to the watermelon cubes and mix well.
- Keep this in the refrigerator to keep it cool until serving.
- Before serving garnish with the grated cheese.
- Milk – ½ liter
- Coffee powder – 1 ½ tea spoons
- Sugar – 4 table spoons
- Chocolate ice cream – 2 scoops
- Freeze the milk. Crush it. Then beat it in the mixer with the coffee powder and sugar.
- Serve this in two long glasses with a scoop of ice cream each in top.
- Never Add salt to pulses, tubers and cashew nuts untill they are cooked.
- Never cook vegetables in too much of water. If at all excess water remains, use that water either to make soups or cook potatoes.
- To cook leafy vegetables and ash gaurd only sprinkle very little quantity of water to cook.
- For best taste always saute chopped small onions, dry red chillies and curryleaves in crackled mustard seeds to vegetables just before it is served.
- Raw (jst abt to gt riped) 1/2 kg
- Sliced slanting in round
- Green Chillies 5 nos slit
- a piece of ginger chopped small
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Grated Coconut 1/2 of one
- Cumin (jeera )1/2 tea spoon
- Garlic 3 podes
- Turmeeic 1/4 tea spoon
- Small Onions 2-3
- Coconut Oil 3 table spoon
- Mustard seeds 1 tea spoon
- Fenugreek 1/2 tea spoon
- Red Dry chillies 5
- cut small
- chilly powder 1 tea spoon
- curd beat 1 liter
- cleaned medium sized prawns - 1/2 kg
- ginger - a small piece
- garlic - 10 pods
- small oniions - 10
- chilly powder - 1/2 table spoon
- lemon - half of one
- salt to taste
- coconut oil - 3 table spoon
- chopped big onion - 1
- crushed garlic - 1 table spoon
- sliced small onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 2 cut into very small pieces.
- Jack fruit varattiyath - 1 cup
- Rice powder as needed.
- cardamom powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Dry ginger powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Coconut slices 4 table spoon
- Edana leaves as needed.
- jeera powder 1/4 tea spoon.
- Ghee 2 table spoon.